Mypower is a privately owned, debt free Limited Company which was established in 2010. Headed up by Ben Harrison MRICS FAAV, the Mypower team is dedicated to renewable energy solutions and delivering them with excellent quality, customer service and experience. Conscious of our own carbon footprint and sustainability, we recycle our waste and have solar PV installed on our own buildings.
The in-house team includes a member of RICS, qualified electrical engineers, experienced installers and administrators. Without them we couldn’t deliver the exceptional projects that we do and we’re always on the look out to add excellent talent to an already ambitious and thriving team.
Even if there are no current vacancies, or if you cannot see a position advertised; if you have a passion for renewable energy and delivering a service with substance, we want to hear from you. Get in touch with us today by sending an up to date CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Vacancy : Operations Manager
We're looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join our expanding commercial solar PV team, based in Toddington, near Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
Responsible for managing post order operational delivery of contracts (Pre-installation and installation phases), and managing post installation technical queries. The main purpose of the job is to manage the installation team, in-house electricians, operational support team, and any sub-contractor teams ensuring operational delivery is completed efficiently, to a high standard and to a high standard of health and safety. To deal with and be accountable for post commissioning queries.
Qualities you will need for this role
- Ability to work autonomously and take responsibility for the team.
- Outstanding organisation and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- MUST have solar PV experience - Ideally min. 5 years commercial solar PV experience.
- MUST have Health & Safety management/assessment experience
- MUST have people management experience.
- Ideally has electrical engineering background/commercial electrical experience.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
Vacancy : Marketing Manager
We're looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our expanding team, based in Toddington, near Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. Working alongside the Business Development Director you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of every aspect of the company marketing strategy, plan and activities.
If you are an original thinker and want the opportunity to stretch yourself then please contact us – we’d love to hear from you!
Your responsibilities will include: -
- Creation and implementation of marketing campaigns to drive sales enquiries/leads
- Generating content both static and video for our social media channels & websites
- Responsibility for populating and maintaining a monthly marketing calendar ensuring each of the company’s customer segments is targeted
- Fully versed in social media with a detailed knowledge of LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.
- Increasing traffic to the company website through a variety of marketing campaigns, including creating and running email campaigns
- Maintaining content on our website, writing and adding new content pages and producing insightful, relevant blogs to maintain SEO alongside our external agency
- Liaising with our web development agency to ensure our website(s) remain optimised and adopt latest industry standards and techniques
- Supporting the sales team requests and delivering promotional material and literature as they may require
Qualities you will need for this role
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience & knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and experience with marketing, sales, or related metrics and KPIs
- Ability to produce marketing materials – written, video, etc. – in English
- Knowledge of the following key competencies: marketing communications, digital marketing, customer segmentation, value proposition development and marketing program development and execution
- Familiar with Google Analytics and Workbooks or similar
- Successful track record of achieving results through - and in collaboration with others
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written, with high proficiency in English
- Self-starter, capable of working with minimal guidance
Have we captured your interest?
Take the next step to joining a highly experienced team for a rewarding career.
All applications should be made with an up to date CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no agencies or recruitment consultants please.